Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association
Pension Consulting Alliance, LLC
Nuveen Real Estate
Hodes Weill & Associates
Och-Ziff Real Estate Advisors, LLC
Metropolitan Real Estate Equity Management LLC
Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.
The PREA Institute Committee will develop a topical program in an academic setting in support of the educational mission and goals of PREA.
The committee comprises approximately six members. The membership consists of the Chairperson of the PREA Institute Committee (which may be either a board or non-board member); and five members with a strong interest in academics, one of which will be a member of the Plan Sponsor Executive Committee. The exact size of the committee will be determined by the President.
- Committee Chairperson will serve a term of two years or more at the president's discretion
- Members of the committee will serve two-year terms
- Develop curriculum and determine venues for PREA Institute(s)
- Evaluate program strengths and weaknesses
- Recommend the academic scope for future programs to the president
- Hold an open meeting during the conferences for the purpose of soliciting direct input from the membership
- Other, as determined