Independent Board Member
LaSalle Investment Management
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
Nuveen Real Estate
Utah Retirement Systems
Real Capital Analytics
The Research Committee will support the educational mission and goals of PREA by ensuring that research, especially with regard to sponsorship, relevance and communication, is and continues to be a focus of PREA.
The committee comprises approximately six members. The membership consists of the Chairperson of the Research Committee (which may be a board or non-board member); and five additional members with a strong interest and experience in the area of real estate research, one of which will be a member of the Plan Sponsor Executive Committee. The exact size of the committee will be determined by the president.
- Committee Chairperson will serve a term of two years or more at the president's discretion
- Members of the committee will serve two-year terms
- Consider and recommend third party research funding (i.e. RERI) as well as direct research funding
- Coordinate with the research committees of other major real estate trade associations (such as NAREIT, NAREIM, and NCREIF) and other organizations that have a material involvement in real estate research
- Hold an open meeting during the conferences for the purpose of soliciting direct input from the membership
- Other, as determined