PREA 1997 Scholarship Winners
In 1997, PREA awarded eight $2,500 scholarships to graduate students majoring or concentrating in real estate. An essay contest was distributed to 400 schools with masters degree programs in real estate. The scholarship contest yielded 36 submissions from 20 schools with many high quality essays. Competition was stiff, with many high quality essays. Scholarship recipients were selected by the scholarship committee.
PREA would like to thank the scholarship committee for coordinating the contest and selecting the finalists, and the students who participated this year.
- Martha Agarwal, Texas A&M University *
- Irina Filippova, Ohio State University *
- Blair Gyde, York University *
- Lynn Jordan, University of Texas at Arlington *
- John Lapins, Columbia University *
- Meghan Scanlon, University of Georgia *
- Scott Shapiro, Columbia Business School *
- Richmond Trotter, The College of William & Mary *