Sustainability and other ESG considerations are an increasingly important part of real estate investment decisions. PREA is pleased to provide members with materials to keep up to date on trends and issues in this important area.
Sustainability documents are available to members only.
PREA Quarterly, recent articles:
- The Renewable Energy Sector: A Discussion of the Major Contributors to Renewable Energy Growth, Fall 2017
- Buildings and Health: All Buzz or a New Megatrend?, Summer 2017
- ESG: Sustainable Investing for the Long Term, Spring 2017
- The Paris Climate Agreement: How Real Asset Owners Can Position Themselves For the New World of Climate-Smart Investment Opportunities, Winter 2016
- The Broad View: Perspectives on Investing Responsibly, Summer 2014
- Sustainability in Commercial Real Estate: A PREA Roundtable Discussion, Summer 2014
- Catalyzing Industry Change: Real Estate Sustainability Associations, Summer 2014
Journal of Portfolio Management, special real estate issue: